What We Can Offer
Although we are not directly affiliated with Zoom Communications, we do have some good news.
If you are conducting a Webinar or Meeting on Zoom, we can cover the meeting area with multiple angles and feed our output straight into your Zoom meeting account so that our professional camera and audio equipment can bring a higher level of professionalism and production value to your event.
This would be ideal for large scale conferences at convention centers,
hotel ballrooms or even a breakout room where there will be several speakers, instructors, or other talents that might require capturing the event in a television-style broadcast.
How it Works
Most Zoom meetings and webinars are conducted with user’s webcams or even smartphone cameras in some cases.
The quality of those images can be variable and the main views are static and do not move.
And that is all good if it matters not.
In order to produce a ZOOM Broadcast with 1080 or 720 High Definition quality, you, the host and producer of the Zoom meeting , must have a professional plan such as Zoom Business, Enterprise, Webinar or Zoom Education plans already in place.
Our role will be to provide you a pipe of HD quality video and sound from our equipment which may include multiple cameras and mics etc.
The output quality that everyone will see in the Zoom webinar or meeting will be determined by your computer’s specs and the plan you are on.
Our remote-controlled cameras can pan, zoom-in and catch multiple angles and other points-of-views to bring higher production values to your webcast. And because they are unmanned, they create a more low-profile placement which minimizes distractions from the room activities.
If your meeting or event will entail a large ensemble of speakers, panel discussions or even a music concert, it certainly may call for more camera views than just the host’s webcam or smartphone camera.
Multi-Camera views can catch audience reactions, wide shots, and tight shots intermittently.
Here are Some Benefits
- Up to 4 HD 1080p PTZ (pan / zoom /tilt) low profile and remote-controlled robo cameras.
- LIVE switching
- Professional lavalier mics, desk mics or surface mount microphones (pictured below)
- Laptop computer input sources ie; PowerPoint (in addition to Zoom’s share screen)
- Video Playback
- Lower Third Banners
- Virtual Backgrounds with Chroma Key features
- Full-Screen poster-page with your organization’s brand or logo
- On-Site 48″ LIVE output monitors if needed
Just a single HOST?
We can key any virtual background you want
- It is important to note that we are not interactive meeting producers or managers per se. We simply provide additional A/V support to enhance the overall production value.
- Our cameras can be placed at ideal vantage points along with audio placement, routed through our production switcher which is then sent via USB cable to the ZOOM host’s computer.
- Under your computer’s settings, change your camera input to our input under the device manager.
- No built-in camera on your computer? No Problem.
Our USB input feed will be recognized by the Zoom platform as a camera source, and the output image will be whatever content we are sending out from our video production switcher.
We offer a very limited supply of audio equipment for productions that do not demand an array of audio gear.
Should your event require multiple microphones or more of what we have in our inventory, we recommend allowing us to collaborate with an audio company to handle that aspect of it.
Smaller productions may only require a small number of audio sources and third party audio vendors shouldn’t be required.
If your conference or meeting already has a dedicated A/V staff on-site, we will gladly request an audio feed directly out of their soundboard/mixer to our video switcher.
- We have up to 10 surface microphones that lay flat on a conference table.
- We have 3 wireless lavalier mics and one hardline lavalier
- We have 1 wireless handheld mic and two hardline handheld mics
- We have 2 desk diaphragm mics