- LIVE Music Concerts Details
- Corporate Webinars, Meetings, Training Details
- Corporate Townhall Webcasts Details
- Weddings | Quinceanera | Bar Mitzvah Details
- Funerals Details
(702) 430-9900 or (818) 722-3560
Single or Multi-camera
In the Field or Virtual Streams with up to 8 Remote guests
- LIVE chat or Q&A with your viewing audience
- LIVE Video Calls for Remote Guest interactions
- Schedule out and Promote your Webcast days/weeks in advance
- Simulcast (double-cast) up to 5 social platforms at the same time.
- Send your Live Stream straight to your website with an embedded code
- Premium, private web player available powered by Vimeo
- Password protected or just share a private link to your upcoming event
- Experience a clean player with your branding – No Banner Ads
- Enable (optional) Live Chat sessions during the Live Stream
- Conduct LIVE polls during the Live Stream and immediately see results.
- Enable Q&A Sessions during the Live Stream
- News Conferences / Announcements / LIVE News programs
- Concealed wireless IFB
- Proper Audio routing (no return audio of talent’s own audio)
- Hidden (behind clothes) COS-11 lav mic
- Eyes looking directly at the lens (Interrtron method)
- SRT or Vmix Call Peer to Peer Transmission
Get your own private password-protected Showcase link so your viewers can
VIEW and/OR DOWNLOAD the archived streams later.
(we’ll leave your feed(s) up to 90 days at no additional charge
For some clients, webcasting a seminar, workshop or meeting was treated as a fallback, or back-up plan for those who regrettably couldn’t attend due to illness, travel distance or are otherwise tied up.
Those reasons still remain, however, in this day and age webcasting is now being used as the primary means of VIDEO and virtual communication among some corporations and event planners.
Perhaps webcasting is also a cost-effective way of doing business for your company.
All good, as well.
Broadcast your show, meeting, LIVE event straight to your free social media platform such as
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Periscope or your Website
Here are some helpful tips when Live Streaming a Funeral to CDN such as Facebook and Youtube.
In particular, a muting problem may occur because of certain music played in the background.
Note that we do not have these issues when we Live Stream your funeral service to our premium Vimeo account.
You are in good hands.
Your Logo and Brand can Take over our Video Player
Don't Need a Live Stream? Let us simply RECORD your event We'll be glad to record your event with audio and multi-camera video and then deliver you a master copy via Dropbox or USB thumb drive. OR we can upload your recorded event, to our private server and allow your recorded content available for a Direct Download or Video Playback (up to 30 days) at no additional costs.
Internet Stream Requirements
If we are going to be using furnished On-site internet high speed, that would be a best-case scenario for your Live Stream.
There are a few requirements that must be in place before we venture to stream.
In a nutshell, we’ll need
- Ethernet Internet Cable provided at our Streaming post
- 10mbps + speed upload/down is optimal
Check your internet service provider’s speed: Speed Test
We also can provide Our own bonded carrier ISP services via LiveU Solo.
The additional cost for this service will be included in your quote. We use bonded 4G and 5G LTE cellular service. Locations vary. Site tests may need to be conducted prior to the Stream date.
Disclaimer We host small virtual meetings, fashion shows, concerts, School Assemblies, graduations, corporate training, long distance learning and other Webcast and Live Streaming needs in Los Angeles via Vmix and Vmix Call. Live switching on-site and up to 8 remote calls on our Vmix call platform.
Streaming to a free CDN, (Content Delivery Network) such as Facebook or YouTube does not guarantee delivery of your Live Stream. Simply put, they can take down the stream at any time they want and for any reason. Mostly when that happens it is because of music heard in the background when their algorithms "think" it may be a copyright violation. We have no control of social media's streaming policies except to avoid Streaming events with music content in them (even original music). Our private, premium, Add-Free, Vimeo Player is clean, and will not compromise a Stream over any music. We can also Live Stream to multiple social media platforms where you can copy and paste our player link (of your event) onto social media feeds where you can redirect your followers to our Add-Free Vimeo landing page. Also, if you wish, we can stream directly to websites via embedded code