Type of Live Streams that we specialize in
- Virtual Meetings | Remote Services | Live switching Peer to Peer
- LIVE Music Concerts Details
- LIVE Entertainment, Stand up comedy, Theater Etc.
- Press Conferences / Announcements / Unveilings
- Corporate Webinars, Meetings, Training Details
- Corporate Townhall Webcasts Details
- ZOOM & Webex collaborations Details
- Weddings | Quinceanera | Bar Mitzvah | Funerals Details
- LIVE Network Broadcast transmission via SRT Protocol (1-second latency)
- LIVE Podcasts
- LIVE Parades
- LIVE Events (Keynote Addresses)
- School or College assembly programs, plays, graduation ceremonies etc.
So What Can we Provide for you?
- LIVE chat or Q&A with your viewing audience
- LIVE Video Calls for Remote Guest interactions
- Schedule out and Promote your Webcast days/weeks in advance
- Simulcast (double-cast) up to 5 social platforms at the same time.
- Send your Live Stream straight to your website with an embedded code
- Premium, private web player available powered by Vimeo
- Password protected or just share a private link to your upcoming event
- Experience a clean player with your branding – No Banner Ads
- Enable (optional) Live Chat sessions during the Live Stream
- Conduct LIVE polls during the Live Stream and immediately see results.
- Enable Q&A Sessions during the Live Stream
- Get your own private password-protected Showcase link so your viewers can
VIEW and/OR DOWNLOAD the archived streams later.
(we’ll leave your feed(s) up to 90 days at no additional charge
How many cameras can fit your production/budget needs?
210-670-6630 or 832-982-0500 or 512-982-6501
For some clients, webcasting a seminar, workshop or meeting was treated as a fallback, or back-up plan for those who regrettably couldn’t attend due to illness, travel distance or are otherwise tied up.
Those reasons still remain, however, in this day and age webcasting is now being used as the primary means of VIDEO and virtual communication among some corporations and event planners.
Perhaps webcasting is also a cost-effective way of doing business for your company.
All good, as well.
Broadcast your show, meeting, LIVE event straight to your free social media platform such as
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Periscope or your Website
Your Logo and Brand can Take over our Video Player
* For live chat and Q&A, please note that while chat is in real-time, there will still be some latency (delay) on the video feed which will vary from 8- 22 seconds
* Viewers who want to chat will be prompted to log-in via Facebook, Vimeo, or as a guest
* If your viewers select the “guest” option they will be asked for a name that they’d like to use when chatting
* Chat feature is only available on desktop layouts of Vimeo. It is not currently on mobile browsers, Unless
they have the Vimeo App. installed and are viewing the stream on Vimeo.
Don’t Need a Live Stream? Let us simply RECORD your event
We’ll be glad to record your event with audio and multi-camera video and then deliver you a master copy via
Dropbox or USB thumb drive.
OR we can upload your recorded event, meeting, training session, etc to our password-protected secure cloud and
allow your recorded content available for
Video on Demand playback (up to 90 days) at no additional costs.
We can set up a private showcase with its own private link.
You can allow your viewers to watch the content straight off the Vimeo cloud for playback only as well as
give them the option to download the video straight to their computer.
The download button can be disabled or enabled.
Need Tighter Security on your Live Streams?
We can help provide you with a few options
if the private link or single password-for-all methods are not sufficient.
Below are a few options that will require some extra steps which allow tighter control for privacy.
- (recommended) VIMEO Selected Audience method click for details
- ZOOM / Webex integrations click for details
- Facebook Private User Groups click for details
- VIMEO on DEMAND with one-time-use VIP access Codes click for details
- Embedded Code posted on your Organizations website click for details
BOOK US NOW, QUOTES, ESTIMATES
Our Equipment inventory
Internet Stream Requirements
Furnished On-site internet high speed is the best-case scenario for your Live Stream
There are a few requirements that must be in place before we venture to stream.
In a nutshell, we’ll need
- Ethernet Internet Cable provided at our Streaming post
- 10mbps + speed upload/down is optimal
Check your internet service provider’s speed:
We also can provide Our own bonded carrier ISP services.
The additional cost for this service will be included in your quote.
We use bonded 4G and 5G LTE cellular service.
Locations vary. Site tests may need to be conducted prior to Stream date.
We service the following areas in Texas: