Webcast and/or Record your Meetings Direct to your Employees, Clients or Customers with our Low Profile
Prodcuction and Streaming Service
- We can use up to 4 robotic PTZ HD cameras set up in our meeting venue.
- These cameras are unmanned and controlled remotely for fewer distractions.
- We can connect to provided high-speed internet (10mbps up and 10mbps down) or we can furnish our own
4G and 5G mobile broadband service if there is an adequate signal on site.
We prefer a site test before committing to a booking.
- Enable Chat Sessions for Q&A
- Optional Email Log-in at the beginning (track who is viewing)
- We can apply your company’s logo / bug or lower third graphic to the video
- Have the entire Live Stream recorded on HD video for your archiving or upload it for later viewing.
- Stream for free to your website, YouTube or Facebook page or watch on our private VIMEO player.
- We can tap into your meeting’s main audio soundboard for a superb audio feed
or we can provide wireless mics on site.
- Connect your PowerPoint or laptop computer for Picture in Picture or Full-Screen presentations.
- Teleconference with one other remote site via Skype. We can route the Skype signal into the Webcast via PIP.
If you do not have a Skype account, your remote party can ring in on our account.
(We’ll sort out the logistics ahead of time.)
With any webcast or live stream, you’re going to have some degree of latency, or a time delay in the video.
It is just a fact of life when it comes to webcasting. Latency can vary from 8 seconds, to 21 seconds.
Interactive Live-chat sessions are in real time.
If we are s treaming directly to your own CDN (Content Delivery Network) such as Vimeo, Your website, Facebook or YouTube, the latency seems to be on the shorter.
For some clients we have worked with, webcasting a seminar, workshop or meeting is treated as a fallback just for those who regrettably can’t attend, perhaps due to illness, maybe they can’t travel to the venue, can’t afford to attend, or are otherwise tied up. There are other scenarios as well. They view this as a backup plan.
If you are using it as a primary way to have a meeting for remote clients or employees that is certainly fine.
Perhaps it is a cost-effective way of doing business for your company. All good as well.
Live streaming over the internet is not 100% guaranteed due to outside technical issues beyond anyone’s control such as tower congestions that may hinder the quality of the stream.
If for some reason the stream drops signal during your meeting, it is usually restored within seconds.
From a technical aspect, we use a streaming device known as LiveU where we bond several cellular carriers together to make one large pipe of data stream so that the likelihood of a signal drop is greatly reduced.
Every stream event is backed up on-site with HD record decks and if the stream encounters an uncontrolled signal drop or buffer it will have no effect on the direct (in-house) recording of the wedding event.
Remember too, if you just want us to video record your meeting, we can do that.
We do get requests to just record a conference, or deposition, meeting and other presentations without having to necessarily LIve Stream it. We’ll be glad to do that and deliver you a master copy of the even via Dropbox or USB thumb drive. We can insert logo bugs or lower thirds onto your image if desired.
However, if you want to place your Live Stream feed onto your website or company web page that can be arranged as well. Again, we can stream directly to your own CDN or we can provide the CDN for you on our account and send you or your IT person an embedded code where you can simply copy and paste it into your editor on your web page so you can get a Live stream LIVE on your website. Please call us for more details.
To get an idea of how long your video data transfer and offload times might be.