Las Vegas Live Streaming and Webcast Services The Expert authority you can TRUST
NOTE: We host small virtual meetings via Vmix and Vmix Call, one single stream, no external collaborations at this time with other virtual meeting services such as Zoom, Webex, Skype etc Bring in up to 8 remote guests.
Call us at 702-430-9900 Email Us
NOTE: Los Angeles based Now booking for multi-day events, that is, 2 full days or more.
We Are a Small Scale Streaming Service
Bring in up to 8 remote guests.
- We can (Remotely) Pre-Record a Virtual Session, Speech, etc. for future Uses via Vmix Call Peer to Peer feed
- LIVE Music Concerts Details
- LIVE Entertainment, Stand up comedy, Theater Etc.
- Press Conferences / Announcements / Unveilings
- Corporate Webinars, Meetings, Training Details
- Corporate Townhall Webcasts Details
- Weddings | Quinceanera | Bar Mitzvah | Funerals Details
- LIVE Network Broadcast transmission Details
- LIVE Podcasts
- LIVE Parades
- LIVE Events (Keynote Addresses)
- School or College assembly programs, plays, graduation ceremonies etc.
- What We Can Offer
- LIVE chat or Q&A with your viewing audience
- LIVE Video Calls for Remote Guest interactions
- Schedule out and Promote your Webcast days/weeks in advance
- Simulcast (double-cast) up to 5 social platforms at the same time.
- Send your Live Stream straight to your website with an embedded code
- Premium, private web player available powered by Vimeo
- Password protected or just share a private link to your upcoming event
- Experience a clean player with your branding – No Banner Ads
- Enable (optional) Live Chat sessions during the Live Stream
- Conduct LIVE polls during the Live Stream and immediately see results.
- Enable Q&A Sessions during the Live Stream
- Get your own private password-protected Showcase link so your viewers can VIEW and/OR DOWNLOAD the archived streams later. (we’ll leave your feed(s) up to 90 days at no additional charge)
How many camera angles would you desire?
Why Webcast? For some clients, webcasting a seminar, workshop or meeting was treated as a fallback, or back-up plan for those who regrettably couldn’t attend due to illness, travel distance or are otherwise tied up. Those reasons still remain, however, in this day and age webcasting is now being used as the primary means of VIDEO and virtual communication among some corporations and event planners. Perhaps webcasting is also a cost-effective way of doing business for your company. All good, as well. Broadcast your show, meeting, LIVE event straight to your free social media platform such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Periscope or your Website
- Your Logo and Brand can Take over our Video Player
- * For live chat and Q&A, please note that while chat is in real-time, there will still be some latency (delay) on the video feed which will vary from 8- 22 seconds * Viewers who want to chat will be prompted to log-in via Facebook, Vimeo, or as a guest * If your viewers select the “guest” option they will be asked for a name that they’d like to use when chatting * Chat feature is only available on desktop layouts of Vimeo. It is not currently on mobile browsers unless they have the Vimeo App. installed and are viewing the stream on Vimeo.
- * LIVE Chat does not record. If you would like to review what was said in the chate, we can arrange to set up an isolated recording of the Live Chat feed from the stream at an additional cost. Please let us know if we need to include that in the quote.
- What We Can Offer
Don't Need a Live Stream? Let us simply RECORD your event We'll be glad to record your event with audio and multi-camera video and then deliver you a master copy via Dropbox or USB thumb drive. OR we can upload your recorded event, meeting, training session, etc to our password-protected secure cloud and allow your recorded content available for Video Cloud playback (up to 90 days) at no additional costs. We can set up a private showcase with its own private link.
Need Tighter Security on your Live Streams? We can help provide you with a few options if the private link or single password-for-all methods are not sufficient. Below are a few options that will require some extra steps which allow tighter control for privacy.
- (recommended) VIMEO Selected Audience method click for details
- Facebook Private User Groups click for details
- VIMEO on DEMAND with one-time-use VIP access Codes click for details
- Embedded Code posted on your Organizations website click for details
Quotes & Estimates
Our Equipment inventory
Remote LIVE broadcasts
- We can transmit with ultra-low latency for Live broadcast events via SRT on LAN or over private WAN.
- We can Stream LIVE over Vmix Call which we’ve had much success.
- We can Stream LIVE over LiveU broadcast unit. Additional charges will accrue. Because of the various requests and options with LiveU, we have decided to rent these broadcast units, third party, rather than invest in just one particular unit (LU200, LU300, LU600 etc)
We also can provide Our own bonded carrier ISP services via LiveU Solo.
The additional cost for this service will be included in your quote. We use bonded 4G and 5G LTE cellular service. Locations vary. Site tests may need to be conducted prior to Stream date.
Internet Stream Requirements
Furnished On-site internet high speed is the best-case scenario for your Live Stream There are a few requirements that must be in place before we venture to stream. In a nutshell, we’ll need
- Ethernet Internet Cable provided at our Streaming post
- 10mbps + speed upload/down is optimal
Check your internet service provider’s speed: Speed Test