A list of some of our in-house equipment.
Cameras | Lighting | Teleprompter | Live Stream
Note: We DO NOT normally “rent-out” our
Production / Grip equipment but rather use it to
support the services we offer
Panasonic AG-CX350 4K Camcorder
- 1″ MOS sensor / 15MP resolution
- Excellent Low Light capabilities
- UHD resolution (3840 x 2160)
- 3840 x 2160p at 23.98/25/29.97 fps (400 Mb/s)
- HEVC at up to 200 Mb/s.
- 1 to 60 fps in UHD & 1 – 120 fps in Slow-Motion mode
- 20x optical zoom lens
- Amazing OIS – image stabilization
- Timecode in/out
- XLR inputs, 4 channels of audio
- 3G SDI and HDMI outputs
(1) Gh4 4K Cinema DSLR camera
The GH4 can capture UHD 4K and delivers video quality surpassing many professional cinema cameras.
.MOV and MP4 formats as well as AVCHD and AVCHD Progressive, to 200 Mbps All-Intra and 100 Mbps
And because the GH4 is a global camera, the system frequency can be switched between 59.94 Hz (23.98 Hz) and 50 Hz, yielding a variety of recording options including 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, and 59.94p. The system can also be switched to 24 Hz to capture true 24p in HD and 4K resolutions. Video and photos are recorded to an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. This is one sexy camera.
(1) GoPro Hero Series
Complete with a chest harness,
head strap, 6 ft. pole, underwater housing,
Alligator clamp, dash suction cup mount, and other accessories for those hard to get POV shots.
(1) Canon Vixia HF G20
Beautiful picture for 1060i
( 1/3rd size CMOS chip)
Effective Pixels 2,070,000 Optics Focal Length 4.25 – 42.5 35mm Equivalent Focal Length 30.4 – 304
Maximum Aperture 1.8 – 2.8 Focusing Distance 0.8″ / 2.0 cm Zoom Optical: 10x Digital: 40x Digital: 200x Filter Size 58 mm Recording System NTSC Recording Media Internal Flash Memory 32GB SD/ video Format High Definition / AVCHD Progressive 1920 x 1080 / 60i /30p / 24p
Pan Tilt Zoom Robo Cameras
(4) PTZ HD PTZ cameras
Handles well in low light
High Quality 1/2.8″ type progressive scan Sony CMOS sensor
HD / FHD / SD (CVBS only)
DNR settings (Digital Noise Reduction)
F1.6 – F3.5
4 channel Remote Camera Controller
- Remote control of up-to four Pan, Tilt & Zoom cameras
- Full control of Pan, Tilt, and Zoom as well as Iris, Focus, Gain, and other functions
- Multiple preset for Pan, Tilt & Zoom for each individual camera
- Full remote control of each camera via serial communication over affordable network cabling
HD Video Switcher with built-in Live Stream encoder
Built-in Stream encoder
Built flash recording
Down Stream Keys
Multiple wipe patterns
(1) Picture in Picture
DataVideo HDD deck
XLR balanced audio inputs
720x576i or 720x480i
(3) Blackmagic Design HyperDecks Studio Mini
Audio Delay Box
Audio delay time from 0 ~ 700m SEC
Balanced Audio (XLR) x 2
Unbalanced Audio (RCA) x 2
Over the Top Internet Broadcasting (OTT)
LiveU Solo bonded carrier Live Streaming and webcasting
Video Streaming interfaces
AJA Io 4K Professional Video I/O for Thunderbolt 3
DCI 4K & UHD I/O via 12G-SDI & HDMI 2.0
4K/UHD to 2K/HD Down Conversion
Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Vmix streaming software
Our primary go-to LIVE stream portal
Can pull in up to 8 Vmix LIVE callers.
It provides title overlays such as picture-in-picture, CG lower third titles, and more.
Also video playback, still store, PowerPoint imports, and many other features.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Live Switcher
Our back-up switcher.
Capable of working independently to Live stream or feed into another back-up computer with USB tap video capture device.
- Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 –
18 input USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
12 Channel Mackie ProFx12 mixer
- Total: 12
- Mic preamps: 6
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: No
- XLR only jacks: 6
- 1/4″ only jacks: 12
- RCA (stereo pair): 1
- Phantom power: Yes (+48V)
(4) SONY UWP series Bodypacks
(1) Sanken COS-11D Omni micro Lavalier Mic with hide-a-mic accessories
(no mic visible on camera, hidden behind wardrobe)
(3) plug-on wireless XLR transmitters
(2) Professional Shotgun Microphones + Lightweight Handheld Boom Mic Pole
- Video Pro Mic & Boom Pole
- Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone
- Audio-Technica Desktop diaphragm mic
(1) Shure RE50 handheld mic. A wireless plug-on transmitter is available.
(1) Audio Technica Cardioid Lavaliere Mic
(8) Lecturn/stage mount microphones also known as
boundary microphones that lay flat on a podium, floor, or conference table.
For those who need assistance with peer to peer social communication
(Zoom, Skype, Webex, JoinMe etc.)
We have a discreet translucent in-ear piece to hear audio.
This device makes for a professional on-air look, without wearing earbuds or headphones while communicating online. Our earpieces are what the Pros’ use for IFB and on-air sound monitoring.
They are always cleaned and wiped with alcohol for sanitary conditions.
Lighting set up for small or large room environments.
(2) Fotodiox 18″ (200W) round ultra-thin bicolor dimmable studio edge light
(2) (150W) LED light panels that shine 56K and 32K temperatures with dimmer control.
These lights are for small room interview situations. We do offer more radiant and powerful lights seen below.
(2) 150W LED Fresnel Light LED Video Studio Spotlight with 60CMX60CM Softbox and Fabric Grid for Studio Photo Video Lighting
Color Temp: 5600K / 3200K (By filter)
(2) small LED box lights for a hair light, and background.
(1) Multi-colored 300 LED D.J. Par light.
(1) Arri (1000) watt halogen light
(1) 6′ X 6′ frame with diffuser/reflector
(1) 4×2 black flag
(1) 4×2 screen mesh flag
(1) 4×2 white light diffuser
A variety of Cosmetic lighting Gels
Including the famous Barbara Waters’ cosmetic pink
(2) HDTV 7″ field Monitors
(3) 19″ field monitors.
(2) 32″ LED monitors
(3) 13″ High Bright monitors (1000 nits)
(2) C-stands for light support and to support our 6’X6′ frame used for scrims/diffusers and reflectors.
(3) Mathews Super Duty 12 ft. Light stand.
Dozens of aluminum light stands, Kupo baby floor plates, crossbars, and other support.
(2) Mathews Full-size apple boxes
(1) Mathews 1/4th apple box
(5) Portable Sand-bags
including one 25lb sandbag
(2) rolls of 3″ black gaffer tape
(1) roll of 2″ black gaffer tape
(6) 3ft cable ramps
(1) 45″ camera glider for those smooth trucks to left and right.
(1) 12-foot portable dolly track.
(1) 4 Foot jib
This jib is small but makes for great video movements in small environments.
It also has a spreader with Dolly wheels to truck on smooth surfaces.
(2) Portable Green Screens Whether it’s for an interview or to make video magic, this Pop-out / collapsible green screen comes in handy in the field.
It is chroma key green on one side and chroma key blue on the other.
(1) Chroma key green backdrop (10’X10′) with backdrop support for wider shots.
(1) Black & White backdrops 8’X 5′ Oval pop-out backdrop that is portable.
Black on one side and bright white on the other.
(1) 9’X6′ white vinyl backdrop
(1) Brown Muslin backdrop 10’X 12′
(1) Midnight Blue Muslin backdrop 10’x12′
Video Screen Monitors
(3) 19″ monitors
(2) 30″ LED monitors
(2) ULTRA Bright 13″ monitors
(2) 22″ monitors
(2) 47″ presentation HD monitors
(1) 65″ presentation HD monitor
(3) tripods, 74″ tall.
(1) Tripod spreader with castor wheels
(2) Power dimmers.
Used to plug-in lamps or other electrical things to bring down power or lighting.
(1) Product Turntable.
Great for product reveals or showcasing small items such as jewelry or small pieces of art.
Can handle up to 25 lbs, takes 35 seconds for one full rotation.
Variable speeds can be adjusted in post-production.
Several Sound Blankets.
Dozens of all-purpose alligator clamps
Black Aluminum foil for lighting control
Multiple Power Drops and turn-around adapters.
Multiple lengths of HDMI cables
Multiple lengths of VGA cables
SDI – HDMI outputs
HDMI to SDI outputs
(1) HDMI to VGA converter
(1) HR video processor/scaler for reverse images.
(2) HDMI multiple output boxes, 1 in 4 out.
(1) HDMI decoder box that can send out HDMI and VGA simultaneously.
(1) All to SDI (VGA HDMI DVI, CVBS)
(1) HDMI to SDI Blackmagic adapter
(1) SDI to HDMI Blackmagic adapter
(1) Audio Mixer
Pre-amped 10 channel Audio sound mixer with 48V phantom power feeding out to audio/camcorders, or a PA system.
Please call for a quote.
We use Adobe products including but not limited to:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
We do have a very limited amount of virtual background/sets available for chroma key presentations.
Presidential Podium Teleprompters:
Visit our Teleprompter page for details on our Presidential dual teleprompting services.
On-Camera mount Teleprompters
10″ screen hard-line prompter good for close range, reduces eye travel.
(2) Low profile wedge speakers converted into teleprompters on 27″ screens.Also, we have (2) 48″ DSM monitors
View some of our Work Here.
You can reach us here for a quote.
Or Email us here.